Friday, November 14, 2014

Garlic Green Beans

Happy Friday!! The weekend is going to be fabulous, I can just feel it! Today I am sharing a long-time favorite of mine. My Aunt Jeanne makes these green beans and they remind me of the holidays at my Grandmom's house. Lately, I've been making these green beans a lot because they're so simple and so delicious! They are perfect any day, especially the weekends when you can let them cook on the stove top and the aroma fills your home! 


  • What You'll Do
    • Dice the onions then saute with the butter in a large saucepan. Sprinkle with garlic salt. 
    • Once the onions have become translucent, add JUST the juice from the green beans. Add the beef bullion cube. Let the juice come to a boil, then add the green beans. 
    • Bring that to a boil again, then cover with a lid and turn to low-medium heat to let simmer for two hours.
    • Salt and pepper to taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...