Monday, December 1, 2014

Toasted Turkey Sandwich

I'm sure most of you have more Thanksgiving leftovers than can fit it your fridge. That's certainly the case in my house, but slowly and surely they are being finished off. One of my favorite ways to eat the leftover turkey is on a toasted sandwich. I've been doing this since I was a little girl. So I thought I would share how I make those sandwiches today, and maybe you can be inspired to eat up your leftovers in a new way!

  • What You'll Need
    • Leftover turkey
    • Mayo
    • Lettuce
    • Bread
    • Salt & pepper

  • What You'll Do
    • Toast your bread, we used the leftover artisan bread I had made. 
    • Lather the toasted bread with mayo (I just do a thin coat of it)
    • Stack the turkey and lettuce on the bread.
    • Season with salt and pepper.


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...